Help please?! Critical Error - Parsing error file

Hi everyone! I’ve just tried to open a pattern file and I’m getting this error message:

I’m completely incapable of even beginning to know how to fix it; any help would be appreciated! Here is the pattern, its only a very very simple one: The Tomei Sleeves.val (8.0 KB) And my measurements file: RIR Bodice Sizes 6-22.vst (9.7 KB)

Thank you in advance!

Love from Hayley :blush:

1 Like

Oh god, it seems to be happening on all my patterns! Ive just tried to open a couple more and its the same error message:

1 Like

I am having some problems with my OneDrive at the moment which is where my patterns are saved, do you think it could have anything to do with that?!

1 Like

Happened to me to before but I can’t remember whether it is the same error. Like your mentioned, it is due to cloud syncing error when my internet is down.

1 Like

Thanks for replying! Yes I think you’re right, I’m going to re-install my OneDrive and see if that helps, thanks for replying!

1 Like

Hi @hayleyneil

Your pattern and measurement file opened with version Seamly2D 2024.4.15.250 (from April 15, 2024).

So this further confirms that It’s probably your syncing problems with cloud storage like OneDrive and GDrive. Hope your problem resolves soon!
:pray:

2 Likes

Thanks so much for your input guys, I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled my onedrive and it’s fixed it! Phew!

2 Likes