Hello everyone, modelists

Es hat geklappt - wo lag vorher der Fehler?

2 Likes

Leider kann ich nicht importieren - verzweifel bald:(

2 Likes

Hey, @Grace! You’ve used the pattern cloud more than I have. Does it still work as usual, or might it be incompatible with recent bug-fixes in the Seamly code?

1 Like

I haven’t used it recently (I think over a year) and I don’t have anything to upload, at the moment to check it. I think @MrDoo is the best person to help with this.

@Scholli, I wonder if you can share your pattern with us on here? It would be wonderful to have it on the cloud. Perhaps @MrDoo will come by soon and tell us what to do.

I’m sorry that I can’t help. :cry:

1 Like

I’ve been updating my-pattern.cloud recently, but whilst I’ve noticed that there is renewed development occurring to Seamly2D I haven’t had time to follow the detail. On the plus side, the site can now draw patterns and show the dependencies between drawing objects, supports re-ordering, deep renaming etc.

If the Seamly2D file format has changed in any way, then I will need to update my-pattern.cloud accordingly. If anyone knows the detail of how the XML has changed (if it has) then please let me know. Presumably files generated from my-pattern.cloud (or older versions of Seamly2D) can be read by the latest version of Seamly2D?

I’ll take a look at that upload issue that @Scholli included above.

2 Likes

Is it possible that you deleted the import when it didn’t work? If so, could you possibly email me the .VAL to admin@my-pattern.cloud so that I can debug it?

Just in case it is an incompatibility caused by recent changes, what build version of Seamly2D generated the file?

Thanks

2 Likes

Yes… the pattern schema has changed, and more changes are to come.

Yes. Seamly2D and Valentina files v0.6.0 and earlier will still load in Seamly2D.

In v0.6.1.xsd the main changes are the term “passmark” has been expunged and replaced with “notch”. Also the manner in which notches are implemented has changed. You can now create 1, 2, or 3 notches per node in any notch type. Also the program will now convert the old passmark format to the new notch format. For ex a 2 line passmark will convert to 2 slit type notches.

Also a few other attribute names have been changed for consistency… like “typeLine” becomes “lineType”, “hair” becomes “solidLine”.

The changes can be ascertained from “src\libs\ifc\xml\vpatternconverter.cpp” but I can put together a more exact list of changes if you need. Just let me know what you need to help.

2 Likes

That’s great thanks. I’ll do a diff of the xsd’s and type a look at vpatternconverter.cpp.

2 Likes

Ich habe hier ein Grundmuster ausgearbeitet, dass für Erstanproben verwendet werden kann. Später kommen die Kurven und die Modelausarbeitung wir Bund und Taschen dazu. Diese werden ich aber in einem weiteren Ordner abspeichern. In den Schnittmustereigenschaften ist zu erkennen, wie der Schnitt aufgestellt und wo die Punkte in den Gruppen zufinden sind, damit ich Änderungen vornehmen kann. Wenn ich mit meiner Anprobe fertig bin, werde ich die Ausarbeitung auch zur Verfügung stellen. Wynona-2020-000-000-Grundschnitt.val (40,8 KB) 2020-Größentabelle Bettina.vst (3,3 KB)

2 Likes

Thank you very much, @Scholli

1 Like

Thank you very much, @MrDoo & @Douglas

1 Like

Hier eine bereits ausgearbeitete Modelhose für elastische Stoffe Verarbeitungsmöglichkeiten mt RV in der Seitennaht oder Gummizug in der Taille2020-Größentabelle Bettina.vst (3,3 KB) Indina-2020-000-000.val (103,5 KB) Um den Unterschied der Hosen festzustellen, muss man die Schnittaufstellung in den Schnittmustereigenschaften anschauen

2 Likes