E-Book : Version Française?

Yes, it’s finally working ! The behaviour was indeed quite strange, but once the size of the app window had been changed, everything was fine.

I’ll get to the translation as quickly as possible :ok_hand:

Thanks for the files.

2 Likes

Thank you. Take your time. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hola. Yo tambien quiero colaborar. Me gustaria traducir al español y a ruso. Como lo puedo hacer? Tambien me gustaría hacer un e-book de titulares. Es posible? Debo pedir permiso para publicarlo?

Hello. I also want to collaborate. I would like to translate into Spanish and Russian. How can I do it? I would also like to make an e-book of headlines. It’s possible? Do I need to ask permission to post it?

1 Like

It will depend on to what level you feel comfortable with. You will need to at least install the standalone Qt Linguist (as per my link above). Then it’s a matter if you want to deal with Github and the source code to get the ts (translation) files you would need to work with in Linguist. If you don’t want to deal with Github, I can send you the ts files, you can work on the translations, then send them back to me. I can then deal with merging them into the repository.

I’m not going to repeat how to use the files in Linguist, as it’s outlined above.

Not sure what it means by “e-book of headlines”?.. something seems lost in the translation.

In any case I see no problem with that - it’s an open source project so anyone is welcome to help out. I would just ask to make sure if any graphics are used - to use the current Seamly2D or SeamlyMe logos.

2 Likes

Hello @fashion.patron

Any help with a new manual will be highly appreciated. The manuals on the wiki are totally outdated and need to be rewritten using the latest version of Seamly2D & SeamlyME.

Which IMO should happen in English first, before being translated.

1 Like

Yeah-yeah. If you see the load on my desk at the moment, you’ll understand. :cold_sweat:

1 Like

I get it. In due time. :slight_smile:

I think my point was more directed at others and not getting ahead by having manuals in other languages that are inconsistant with an official mainual.

2 Likes

Hola. Baje el archivo de español desde aqui. https://github.com/FashionFreedom/Seamly2D/blob/develop/share/translations/seamly2d_es_ES.ts ¿correcto? Tardare en traducirlo todo. ¿A Donde te lo mando cuando acabo?

Hello. I Download the Spanish file from here. https://github.com/FashionFreedom/Seamly2D/blob/develop/share/translations/seamly2d_es_ES.ts correct? It will take me a while to translate everything. Where do I send it to you when I’m done?

1 Like

Bonjour, pourrais je avoir le lien de l’ebook ? Cordialement Sophie

1 Like

Bonjour et bienvenue sur le forum Seamly, @SofiaGuilbo

Malheureusement, le manuel est très obsolète, mais il devrait vous aider un peu:

1 Like

Merci beaucoup, celui-ci je l’avais trouvé. Je pensais qu’il y en avait un autre plus détaillé, Cordialement Sophie

2 Likes

Blush… Je dois encore l’écrire :upside_down_face: