Abrir y Editar archivos .DXF-AAMA, / Open and Edit .DXF-AAMA Files,

SPANISH Yo desarrollo diseños de vestuario, con CLO3D, el cual me permite apreciar mis modelos en 3D, y hacer renders para exhibirlos en mi tienda de venta de Patrones Digitales para Vestuario. Con VALENTINA, debo efectuar de nuevo el trazado del patron para obtenerlo en 2D con sus escalas a tallaje industrial, estoy haciendo doble trabajo. CLO3D me permite exportar el plano 2D como patron a un archivo DXF-AAMA, para proceder con el escalado a tallaje industrial. Pero esta labor es muy compleja porque tengo que utilizar AV/VIEWER como conversor para editar estos archivos, convertirlos en formato .PLT para importarlos en otro programa CAD y así poder escalarlos correctamente en tallajes industriales; quisiera ahorrar estos pasos, con un programa que simplemente pueda abrir el archivo DXF-AAMA, y lopueda escalar directamente. Se me ocurre que los programadores de VALENTINA pueden orientar sus esfuerzos en este sentido, haciendo que VALENTINA pueda exportar e importar archivos DXF-AAMA.

ENGLISH I develop costume designs, with CLO3D, which allows me to appreciate my 3D models, and make renders to show them in my shop selling Digital Patterns for Costumes. With VALENTINA, I must make the pattern again to obtain it in 2D with its scales to industrial size, I am doing double work. CLO3D allows me to export the 2D map as a pattern to a DXF-AAMA file, to proceed with the scaling to industrial size. But this work is very complex because I have to use AV / VIEWER as converter to edit these files, convert them into .PLT format to import them into another CAD program and thus to scale them correctly in industrial scales; I would like to save these steps, with a program that can simply open the DXF-AAMA file, and it can scale directly. It occurs to me that VALENTINA programmers can direct their efforts in this regard, making VALENTINA able to export and import DXF-AAMA files.

Valentina will never open the DXF-AAMA file. If you ask this you don’t understand nature of this project. Also export to DXF-AAMA format has low priority for me.

@jesusdhuila, The DXF file contains only an image of the pattern, it doesn’t contain the pattern formulas. Valentina patterns contain the pattern formulas, and combines with measurement files to generate pattern images. This is what makes Valentina different. There is an issue about importing an image so that the user can create a formula-based pattern on a top layer: https://bitbucket.org/valentinateam/valentina/issues/258/new-feature-tracing-mode